Wednesday 12 June 2013

Model and Landscape Progress

I wasn't able to upload my SketchUp file into CryEngine because there was no 'levels' folder in the Geom Entity tab. Any suggestions? Anyone!

CryEngine landscape developing this idea of eroding level surfaces to mimic the landscape of the Kimberley


Model as a whole so far. I'm trying to convey my theory of the relationship between engineering and architecture.

X-Ray view of my lecture theatre

Internal view from the students' perspective of the lecture theatre.

The gallery

Academic and Admin offices

Long, contemplative walkway for the dean, leading to his (my) elevator.


1 comment:

  1. stunning landscape. Play up the expression between "architecture" and "engineering". Ie two different materials delineating between the cubic/eculedian and the free form? Still underdeveloped so bring it into Crysis asap. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete